Ginger Ale Recipe
- ½ to ¾ cup fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- ½ to ¾ cup Organic Jaggery, grated or crushed
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 quarts water
- 1 Packet of Starter Culture
- Place all the ingredients in a 2 quart glass jar, and close the lid tightly. Shake the jar to mix well. Leave at room temperature (preferred temperature is 70 F) for about 3 days. Strain it and refrigerate. Keeps fresh in refrigerator for about a month. Serving Size: 4 oz. Servings about 16.