- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar (We recommend Bragg's as it is unfiltered and contains beneficial probiotics.)
- 3 Tsp Raw Honey (We recommend Gallberry Honey this season.)
- ¼ Tsp Ground Ginger or 1 Tsp Finely Chopped Raw Ginger
- 1Cup Spring or Sparkling Water
- Combine all ingredients in a jar or glass. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Shake or stir before serving. If using fresh ginger, strain through a sieve.
- Pour over ice and serve. Add extra water or sparkling water if desired.
- Also tastes great warm!