- 1-2 cups of garlic
- Enough Raw Apple Cider Vinegar to cover the garlic
- 1 pint-quart sized glass jar w/ lid (Ball or Mason Jar)
- Remove the skins from the garlic. Roughly chop or slice cloves in half to activate the release of the Allicin. (I remove the sprout from the interior of the clove)
- Place into a sanitized Mason Jar and cover with the apple cider vinegar
- Top with the lid, place a date on the jar and allow to sit at room temperature for 2-6 weeks or up to 2 yrs. (Best if stored in a dark place out of direct sunlight.)
- **The garlic can be consumed at any point. The longer it sits, the mellower and potentially more medicinal it will become.
- **Consume the cloves straight as a supplement or blend into dressings, sauces, or vinaigrettes.
- **Be mindful that combining garlic with the vinegar may result in the discoloration of the garlic creating a bluish tint. Over time, the bluish tint will fade away. The blue tint is derived from the mixing of copper or other minerals from the vinegar with sulfur compounds in the garlic.